Re: [IP] another question about meters in the cold

  I don't see why you don't just take you meter with you.  Either put it in a
small fannie pack or your purse or a coat pocket.  I personally find the
fannie pack convenient because there isn't anything I have to 'hold' on to
during the activity and it is convenient to have what you need with you.
Don't forget to include glucose tabs, tube of frosting,ketostiks, crackers.
My son has his pack with him at school and field trips and, well, EVERYWHERE!

  Good Luck...and ENJOY the game!!

email @ redacted
mom to Joshua