[IP] Trading Up

I have a question for some of our respected long time pumpers.  My pump is a
507 and was manufactured in April 1996, began wearing it in October 1996.  I
have never had a problem with it.  It has taken many lickin's and still
keeps on tickin'!   Do I wait for it to die a natural death before getting
new one?  Or should I do it now while my full deductible has been met ($1300
- deductible and out of pocket expenses for Rx).   Anyone have any
experience with this?   My insurance is BCBS and has not ever given me a
problem. I really like the pump and as I say, I have had no problems with
it.  I just don't like financial surprises.   Any advice is welcome!
Bonnie Richardson