[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #679

In a message dated 12/4/2000 9:55:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< We usually refrigerate, unless we are travelling, and then it can sit in
 a bag for a long time.  We have never noticed it going bad because of
 sitting on the shelf. >>
I have a handy carrying case for insulin. Its an insulated  bag 8 inches by 4
inches. There is an insert that stays in the freezer and two bottles of
insulin fit in it. It is slipped into the outer bag.when you want to take it
with you. It fits into a purse. There is room for other diabetic supplies.
Its called Insulin Protector by Medicool, inc. of Torrance, Ca.  I don't
leave home without it! Joan