Re: [IP] Software -- Attn: GEEKS

Dan (and all),

A friend and I have been putting together some ideas for PC and CE/Palm
software for a while now.  We had mostly been concentrating on carb and bolus
calculation type of things (including USDA food database stuff), but an
expanded project sounds very interesting.

The idea of keeping it open source and freeware is excellent.

We would love to participate in such a project.  We could bring to the table
one "coordinator" and one Windows, CE, and database (and web if necessary)

What's next?

Cindy (mother to Regan, 8, Dx'd 4/97, pumping since 10/00)