[IP] Getting a pump!

How grateful I am that the pump company handled everything for me.  From the
day I made a decision, it was 3.5 weeks until the pump was on my body!   All
I did was say "do it" to my doc and they contacted MM and MM contacted me
and handled my insurance company and everything.  It makes me feel guilty (
but grateful) when I hear of all the problems so many of you have.  Why
isn't it a straightforward thing?? ..after all, it is a medical necessity
and there should be enough proof becoming available for dissemination about
the health improvements in wearing a pump.  Is anyone aware of any articles
stating the health benefits of wearing a pump - I mean statistics or
something?  Anyway. I am grateful and I hope you all get "assimilated" very
soon!  My 5 years (and some) have been wonderful!