[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #678

In a message dated 12/4/2000 4:32:58 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< One important thing to note, is to make sure that you have a current
 glucagon kit and that someone (spouse, S.O., kids, etc.) KNOW how to
 use it!  And I mean know how to use w/o reading the directions! >>
No matter how many times I have shown a friend or neighbor how to use the
glucagon kit if i need it, they panic and call the paramedics. And the fire
engine shows up too.They've been here so often that I know them by their
first name!! Now that Im on the pump they probably all think Ive either died
or moved    away. Joan.