Re: [IP] Meters in the cold- you can ski with a Fasttake

I use Minimed's neoprene sport puch where you put the pump in the back and
then have a zipper pouch in the front.  I tuck my Fasttake in the zipper
pouch, and wear  the belt and pouch over a turtleneck and under a long sleeve
denim or corduroy shirt that buttons up the front and hit the slopes- that
way, the neoprene is an insulater, and with it all tucked under the button
down shirt, it stay comfortably warm and padded from the cold.  Never any
problems doing things this way!

aka Mouse