Re: [IP] Software -- Attn: GEEKS

In a message dated 12/5/00 3:19:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Yeah really! We have the same deal!!! Ain't it sweet (NOT)?! (Uh
 oh, I feel a rant coming on!) Gotta love that the PrecisionLink
 cable/software costs about 2X more than the meter itself (we got
 our meter free, but still...) And you can only use their software
 (which, of course, can't be used without their cable - and you
 can't buy just one or the other, it's a package deal), >>
        Kerri: I am not in the geek world I have trouble with vcr's etc. I do
have the precision xrta and was given the cable when it came out. I was able
to use Yankee reasoning. I told them on the phone I was using there products
over a long time and had no problem changing to a different company. I also
mentioned I was on a pump and my insurance company bought 900 strips per
1/4.Roger C