[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #678

In a message dated 12/4/2000 4:32:58 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I also was told by the pharmacist that Humalog had to be kept cold. >>
Hi Susan, I have always kept Humalog in the fridge. Took shots directly from
the cold insulin. Now on the pump, I just hold the bottle under my arm for a
minute or so and it warms up quickly. I have never lost any insulin because
it was in the fridge for long periods of time. Joan