[IP] Meters in the cold

Hello all,

This is something we ARE experts on, as we ski every weekend in the winter
and Lauren carries her meter with her while out on the slope. We've tried
them ALL and NONE of them work well in the cold. The best working one is,
ironically, the biggest, bulkiest and longest countdown One TOuch Profile.
The WORST ironically is the Fast Take, which has an advertisement of a women
skiing!!!!! (grrrr) we have settled for the DEX and when it's time to test
Lauren just tucks it in her underarm for about a minute to warm it up. Works
every time (but DO use deoderant ha ha ha)