Re: [IP] Re: I'm lower than a snake's belly

>       Any old timers out there who used
> needles in their old pumps?  Is it as awful as my fantasies?  Any
> ideas or knowledge/experience of this nature?

Well, I've only been pumping a little over two years but I have tried
the needle and I don't think its as awful as your fantasy.  You may
even like it?  I find them totally comfortable the first day at least.
By the second you may start to notice them. You know, YMMV!

George     ;>)