[IP] Fighting insurance

I've written a couple of times about fighting the ins. comp. for a pump for
my 9 year old daughter... THEY say that the use of pumps in children is not
established in the medical community and that there are no medical reports to
support that use.  We are talking - children under the age of 13.

I've spoken with the pump rep about the problem and he feels that one of my
biggest boosts could come from all of YOU (so that I can overwhelm the appeal
committee with the paperwork) - anyone who is willing to help - please email
me with the following info -    when was your child dx'd?
                when was your child put on a pump?
                what were your child's A1C's before the pump?
                what are your child's A1C's now?
                who is your child's endo?

Please send the information to  email @ redacted

Thank you for all your help!!   Rhonda