Re: [IP] dizziness

  I'm not sure about the dizziness part but I know that when I'm low (I'm
hypoglycemic.  My son is d.) I get very dizzy/nauseous, shaky.  My son's endo
has told me that the BEST choice of food for mild lows, such as what you were
having (you weren't passed out!) is a carbohydrate like crackers.  Candy may
bring you up but it will also make you drop right back again.  It is like a
'spurt' of carb but is very short acting.  You would be much better off
carrying crackers with you or even glucose tabs but crackers are longer

   Is that right, Dr. Bender?

sylvia staten
mom to Joshua