Re: [IP] Humalog

  I as told something entirely different.  I was told that H mixed in with N
would cause the N to lose ITS potency.  I mix a little R in with the H in my
son's pump because it lesens any site reaction that might occur.  This is
apparently a common practice with several others on this pump.  You just
don't want any H getting shot into your N or R's vials because it will screw
that up.  Not the other way around!...I'm pretty sure anyway!

mom to Josh