I used to have major lows like that pre-pump.  My poor husband would be
trying to wake me with some cola or candy and I would put him in the wierd
dream and usually cause him trouble with feeding me.  It wasn't pretty!!

Thank heavens I'm not doing that any more!

Best of luck to you.  I hope it doesn't happen to you again.  It sure isn't