[IP] Re: IP Humalog

Hi Susan,

My 12 yr old daughter has been pumping for 20 months now and 18 of those
months she has had a mixture of Humalog and Regular in her pump.  The
mixture stays stable for up to 9 days, which is how long it can take for
Erica to empty a syringe.

We usually refrigerate, unless we are travelling, and then it can sit in
a bag for a long time.  We have never noticed it going bad because of
sitting on the shelf.

Hope this helps

Barb....mom to Erica, A Canadian Butterfly