Re: [IP] Sherry's Rescue 911

The lows can make you hallucinate - I did not recognize my husband one time
and asked him who he was and why he was in my office (I was sitting in the
living room),  I usually get fouled mouth and laugh all the time - that along
with going pasty white and a glazed look.

I agree, dont like the paramedics, ER thhing and hope to avoid that again.
Apparently last time (only had 2 this bad) I fought off 5 paramedics and they
could not even get an IV started.  When I got home I found more wrappers,
covers, etc., that they must have tries to use to treat me.  Boy did I feel
embarrassed when they told me what I had done.  They said it is normal and
not to worry, I had a sore wrist for a week apparently from my fighting them

You never know what you may do when low