Re: [IP] Great News!

You've been waiting since Sept.???????  I guess I won't be getting mine any
time soon.  I talked to Animas today and they said they were continuing to
work with my insurance co as they just got the letter of medical necessity
from my endo and it could take about 3 weeks more to get my pump.  I'm
hoping it won't be that long but after hearing you had to wait since Sept. I
won't be holding my breath.  If I had known it was going to take this
long(its already been about 8 weeks) I think I would have gone with the
minimed.    I hope it works out to be worth the wait.

Congratulations on getting yours.