Re: [IP] Software -- Attn: GEEKS

Dan Bergan <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I don't know if I would actually have time to organize a project like this,
> but if anyone else is willing to contribute, let me know!  (Or if anyone is
> willing to be the "Project Manager" and I can just be a "Computer Geek",
> that would be great too!)

I'm nowhere near enough of a geek to actively participate other than to
anxiously await the product, but you might contact someone in the GNU project
at MIT (http://www.gnu.org).

For those not familiar with Unix or Linux, GNU stands for GNU's Not Unix.  The
GNU Project does write software for Windows, BTW.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my
wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.