RE: [IP] fast foods

I have this book.  I got it while visiting my parents over Thanksgiving.  It
has been wonderful to go out to the restaurants and just pull this out of my
purse and have all the info that I need right there.  I highly recommend
getting a copy if you can.
Nancy

------------------------------------------snip------------------------------
--------------------

Sometimes they post the facts on a wall in the restaurant = burger king
does this
Lilley gives a book away: Nutrition in the fast Lane I do not know the
Publication number or Copyright 1996 . Lilly gives it away free or you can
call Franklin Publishing Company 310 North Alabama Street 1-800-634-1993
Suite 110 Indianapolis, IN 46204 they charge $6.45 per copy but free iz
better Try Lilly or your CDE or endo. My Lilly rep gave em to me Franklin
Publishing accepts master card and visa. Spot and Christine
A Bender, M. D.
email @ redacted
A Bender, M. D.