Re: [IP] need some advice

>(the pump wastes a lot of insulin, especially as a newbie!!!!).

I'm a newbie too! I don't waste any insulin. I was taught (unofficially) a way to use the insulin that remains in the tubing and reservoir when changing sites. After changing sites, I pull the old resevoir syringe to draw the insulin from the tubing back into the syringe. I then disconnect the tubing. I place the needle from the new syringe on the old syringe and squirt it into my insulin vial. I am extremely careful to maintain the sterile environment of the needle. This works for me...anyone else practice this?