[IP] Humalog

I have some questions about Humalog.

When I first came out, I was told and I also read that it should not be mixed
with other types of insulin, because it would lose it's effectiveness. At the
time, I was not on the pump and would use separate injections and sites for
the N and H.

I also was told by the pharmacist that Humalog had to be kept cold. I found
that this was not quite true when I was learning about the pump. In time it
will break down, but not for awhile (month or 6 weeks) when left at room temp.