Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 21:09:42 -0800
From: "Mario Larsen" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Exercising on a Pump

Meha,
I have even found my sugars go up when I do cardivascular (an EFX machine)
training, but I do it rather hard, so it may be similar to the lifting.  I
was also told by a nurse that excercise helped glucose to enter the cells
without insulin, but another one told me that that was not true.  ????????
Mario