[IP] Food experiences

Dear wombn:
Thank you so much for sharing your experiences about food attitudes.  The
older I get the more I see how that environment plays a large role in our
attitudes.  I am sorry it is difficult for you.   I would be glad to give
you 30-40 extra pounds...maybe someday they will either perfect the
"overweight" gene, or we can have fat transfusion for those who need it
(Ewwww, that even grosses me out).

In any case, I guess the grass is always greener, I wish I didn't like food.
In my next life, I will be tall willowy and beautiful!
Thanks again for sharing !!!