[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #676

In a message dated 12/3/2000 9:21:27 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<      Well Melissa wasn't thrilled with the photograph they used on the
 page edition of the local weekly paper >>
Hi Renee, Melissa's newspaper article was very easy to access. Thanks so much
for posting it. I can't tell you how moving it was. As a diabetic since the
age of 33 its not easy to understand what a child goes thru. This article
made it very clear and gives me thanks, again, that none of my children have
diabetes. Thanks again. Joan