Re: [IP] Anyone else not record bgs, boluses, etc.??

> OK, ready for a beating, but....
> Am I the only one who doesn't record bg's and boluses regularly?

When I was I shots, I recorded everything!  Even the margins of the pages on
my log book were full.  But, once I started the pump I stopped recording.  I
used to have to carry around so much stuff, that a log book was easy.  Now,
I have the pump in one pocket and my Dex meter in the other.  I watch the
averages on my meter, but I don't write anything down.  Eventually, I will
probably get a data cable and software, but I don't think I will ever go
back to writing everything down in a log book.