Re: [IP] Anyone else not record bgs, boluses, etc.??

email @ redacted wrote:
> In a message dated 12/4/00 1:29:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> email @ redacted writes:
> > Just wondered if I'm the only rebellious soul who doesn't keep a regular log
> > book???
> >
> Not by a long shot I would guess! We used to keep meticulous color-coded
> records . . .
> her record keeping ever since has dwindled down to nothing- which
> is how it's been for the past 2 years or so

I USED to keep elaborate (also color-coded!) records and I still have
them for the reasons I mentioned in a previous e-mail, but I don't any
more because I have taken over my own control. I know what to do in case
of a sporadic high, or a random low, and I ALSO know what to do when I
see a pattern. (Like the consistent morning highs I've been having

If I get stumped, I'd keep records and show them to endo and CDE's, but
so far that hasn't happened.

As long as my A1c is in a good place, and I'm not getting wild swings, I
don't see any reason to keep detailed record. Knowing I DO know how to
do it and CAN do it!

 Type Weird, pumping!
 mailto:email @ redacted