Re: [IP] Anyone else not record bgs, boluses, etc.??

> In a message dated 12/4/00 1:29:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> email @ redacted writes:
>

> > Just wondered if I'm the only rebellious soul who doesn't keep a regular log
> > book???

For years and years I was with you on that.  I think diabetics have every
good reason in the world not to, because we've spent too much of our life
feeling medicalized, studied and dehumanized.  But it was revolutionary
for me when I decided to do it for myself.  I've been diabetic 25 years,
on the pump for 2 and recording for the past year, religiously.  In that
year my A1C went from 7 something to 5.1% and I've never felt so good.  So
for me, it isn't about morality or shoulds and it isn't bad if you don't
but the proof is in the pudding.  Writing things down makes them conscious
and consciousness changes the nature of the experiment.