[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #675

Here is a weird thing to have happen......

I had a very bizarre dream where people that I did not know  were talking to
me telling me things were  OK and asking me all sorts of questions! Then the
next thing I knew I was coming to in E.R. and trying to determine how I got
there,  It seems my pump caused me to go into insulin shock or something.
When my wife found me passed out my bg was 21!!!!  Has anyone had this
happen to them before. Certainly is a scary feeling going to sleep at night
now. I have been on the pump for 2 yr. and Diabetic for almost 30. First
time ever to happen!!!

Let me hear from you on this one!