[IP] Melissa's Diabetes Story in the News

Greetings all:
     Well Melissa wasn't thrilled with the photograph they used on the front
page edition of the local weekly paper, but this 7 part series on living with
diabetes, chronicling different aspects of the disease for 4 families has
been extremely well-done- not to mention ACCURATE!! The past 2 weeks' front
page entries (dealing with diagnosis & physical challenges) were not
accessible on-line, but when I told our older daughter in college that she
was mentioned in the article, she was motivated enough to check it out, &
discovered this week's entry IS accessible,.....be sure to click at the
bottom of the first part to see the rest of the article. Next week's theme is
"finding support", the following week will be about "turning diabetes care
over to your older teenager"(GULP); the 6th one is about research and fund
raising, and the final entry will be the writer revealing what her life is
like parenting a young son with diabetes too.
   The URL is http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?brd=1597 just in case this
blue hyperlink doesn't work. <A HREF="http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?brd=1597">Main Line Life. </A>
Regards, Renee