[IP] What info do you track?

I've been meaning to ask this for a while. Just curious what info
(aside from the standard bgs and boluses) everyone tracks and
sends to their endos when you send bgs? What info do you feel is
the *most* helpful info to have for your control?

This is what I typically include (I try to be consistent and send
bgs about 1x a month unless there is a problem. I have to do all
of this by hand with calculator firmly attached because I could
never afford the software/cable for the Precision QID and *now* I
hear our insurance may be changing meters - to the FreeStyle -
soon. And yes, I know there are programs out there that will
calculate the info for you but you still have to input all the
info. I don't mind doing this as I like to have the info.):

*bgs and boluses (of course! I used to send carb info but don't
anymore as that is typically something that he doesn't look at
*current basal rates and total daily basal
*total daily insulin (current total daily basal + ave total daily
bolus) with X% as basal and X% as bolus
*daily u/kg (ie: currently .67u/kg/d)
*current carb/insulin ratio, insulin sensitivity (point drop)
factor and bg/carb ratio (this stuff doesn't usually change by
*total daily bolus by day (usually about 5 days)
*ave total daily bolus
*ave bolus by time of day (up to 11 time spots)
*ave bg and % of bgs in range-by day (usually about 5 days, goal
is 50% in range: 80-180)
*ave bg and % of bgs in range for past # of days (usually about 5
days, goal is 50% in range: 80-180)
*ave bg and % of bgs in range for past 30 days (goal is 50% in
range: 80-180)
*ave bg by time of day (up to 11 time spots)

little guy due 3/10/01