No Subject

Confused on why she would change with what was working.
She was worried about passing out with using 1 unit for every 100 above 100.
Me I am sure he will pass out with 1 per 50 above 150.
Diabetes is confusing enough, but when it works, leave it alone.
Thanks for listening to my venting.
Mom to Kap - age 10 - doing what if correct for him.
If it aint broke, don't fix it. I'm sure there was a great reason but that
doesn't mean it will work. One thing doctors learn about diabetes is listen
to the patient. they know more than you do. Ask again why and don't be
afraid to tell your endo what has been your experience in the past. Do what
is best for the patient not the egos involved.
A Bender, M. D.