[IP] help was there

Just thought I would send this post because of an interesting event in my 6
months of pumping

I had one day were I could not get my bloods sugars down under 200.  By the
time it started to go over 300 (and I am not ill), I had changed my set
twice and injected insulin twice.  When I talked to the MM representative,
she walked me through all the tests and concluded that my insulin was
probable the problem.  It was dated expires May 2002 but had been on the
shelf at room temperature for 27 days.  I changed the set for a third time
and it is back to my regular range - 125.  I date and mark my insulin, but
will be more careful in the future