[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #674

In a message dated 12/3/2000 4:47:06 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I am 21 years old. I have been diabetic since I was 3. My brother and
 father are diabetics as well >>
Hi Paula, Everyone here will tell you the same thing. Run, don't walk, to
your doctor's  and get on the pump. There are three different pump companies.
The choice is yours and your Dr. can help you decide. Believe me when I say,
you will not be sorry. Good luck, and keep us all posted on your progress. We
all want to hear back from you. Joan