[IP] Re: Ketostix for testing glucose in pop (soda)

You're welcome and I'm glad you were not offended by my note. I
just thought the terms might confuse some people (like new dx who
may not be familiar with all the different testing strips.)

Barb said:
Kerri,

Thanks for clarifying my post about the ketostix.  Ours have
urine and
ketones on them only so I didn't even think about people having
some
that didn't have the sugar in urine bands on them.  I have
clarified my
'Tips And Tricks' page as well.

Thanks again!

--