[IP] Black sticky stuff

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this list, so maybe this question has already been addressed,
sorry if it has.

I'm wondering does anyone have any tricks for getting rid of the black
sticky stuff that is left after an infusion site is changed?  I'm sure you
all know what I mean.  Maybe we should give it a name like the people in
Florida were forced to do in naming the chads.

Jo

P.S Maybe we should give it a name like the people in Florida were forced
to do in naming the chads.