[IP] Re:fast foods and high test soda

V. Interesting....My husband is constantly "returning" my sodas when they
taste "off"(I really can barely tell- I was a nutrasweet kid(tho' I wasn't
diabetic yet)...
Interesting enough-there is a mcdonalds near here(near Boston) that has a new
machine in the drivethrough area-it has one output nozzle, and it seems that
the clerk punches the order into the computer and the soda machinehandles all
the bev. stuff itself.  But still-it has one nozzle, so I have gotten soda
that I am positive is diet(husband who is a sugarjunky sampled it and
rejected it immediately)-and an hour later I'm 100-150points higher.....
Watch out for those nifty but dangerous machines!!!