[IP] (no subject)

Michael wrote:

>>Don't feel bad. My 17yo had her's climb into the 8's, they are now
back into the 7's. <<

Thanks for sharing that info...Liz (15yo) is having a fit because her last
A1C was 8.2 and it's been in the 7's  since she started pumping a year and a
half ago. Since I'm "only" her mom, nothing I say can make her feel better
about that number (her endo even tried to calm her down with not much
success). Once she sees that your Lilly went through the same thing she'll be
more at peace with herself on this.

Linda V.