Re: [IP] Changing site

Hi Sara,
For anything on here that you need help with here is the HELP address at the
bottom of each email sent to the list. Write to them as they can get you the
info you need , direct you, tell you what you need to do, explain to you, etc
and correct any potential problems which the IP Admin teams really needs to
know about. This way you can go right to the source :) and get your needs met
:)
Ginny