[IP] Re: Dyhann Rhodes welcome

In a message dated 12/3/00 7:52:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I will graduate in May with my RN/BSN from the
 University of Akron. >>
Dyhann - congratulations on your coming graduation and plans to become a CDE.
 I think there's nothing more valuable that having an educator who "are one"
(= having experience as well as book learning and credentials).  From a Maine
nurse to a soon to be Ohio nurse.  Jill T