[IP] Re: Welcome to Mark and Christie Jacobs

In a message dated 12/3/00 7:52:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Christie and I just got married 11-28-00.  She
 has a daughter 9 and son 7 and I have a daughter 10 and son 5.  >>

Christie and Mark - major welcome to IPs.  Sounds like many congratulations
are due for both of you - for your marriage, for the kids, for choosing the
pump etc.  I think you'll find this site a valuable resource, support system
and sounding board. Good choice.  You'll love the pump and, if there are
problems or questions, this is one of the places to come.  Jill T