Re: [IP] Hospital procedures-horror story

In a message dated 12/2/00 6:08:14 PM Pacific Standard Time, email @ redacted

<< ast time I was in the hospital...it was 5am and I woke up with a low.  I
 called the nurse and told her I was low.  She then told me that breakfast
 would not be served until 7am. >>
 i  guess i am    pretty  lucky  when ever  i have stayed  in the hospital
they  always checked   me  before  meals  and  whenever  i  told them i felt
like it  needed to  be  check  they would  even   check  my bg  when i would
have  chest pains to make  sure  that  was  nto the  cause   when  run low i
sometimes have  chest  pains   soryto  hear about all of  you having  such a
hard  time at  the  hospital