Re: [IP] Changing site

I hardly ever use my stomach but this is definitely a YMMV thing.  Most of
the people I have spoke with use there stomach 99% of them time.
I use my legs, top and outer thighs, 95% of the time.  I have used my hip a
few times but the absorption is slower-more fat I guess.
The tape just doesn't stick well to my stomach.  After 2 days my stomach
sites get itchy also.  I can last 4+ days on my legs.  I have used my arms a
few times.  They don't hurt but they leave a nice big bruise-I think that is
because you obviously move your arms more and use those muscles alot.  I
have no fat on my arms so its not very comfortable.