Re: [IP] Changing site

I have to agree with the morning changes,  as I changed a site one night
about 8:00 PM,  and woke around 3:00 AM feeling awful.  My Blood Sugar was
550.  Guess there was a problem with the infusion site or tubing.  It took
me almost 24 hours to get feeling right again, even though I injected many
units of Humalog via Syringe.

Based on my own experience,  I will never change a site at night again.