Re: [IP] Re: Hospital procedures

Hi Jack
As far as feedback to the hospital about lack of training with the
pump and other things that bothered you. If you get a patient
survey from the visit. Let them know. I just spent about a half hour
completing mine and made sure I mailed.

My mother in law is a nursing directer ( not at the hospital I went
to) and some hospital take these surveys very seriously. Either
when something is good or bad that is said.

Or be proactive and write to the directer of the hospital. You never
know it just might change things.