Re: [IP] Re: Hospital procedures

In a message dated 12/2/00 3:47:11 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Is there anywhere to complain, or make suggestions, for getting better
 instruction to our nurses and doctors in ER's and hospitals regarding
 modern diabetic care and pump use (probably been brought up before)?
 Who should I contact at the local hospital(s) to get a little better
 awareness?  >>

I would write a letter to the hospital administrator of the hospital you were

About exchanges instead of carb counts: Vegetable exchanges are 5 g CHO each.
All others are 15 g CHO each. If you had the exchange counts, all you had to
do was multiply the number of exchanges by 15.  :-)

Jan and Elvis