[IP] Re: Recording your boluses and BG's

> I woke up this AM and thought about this question that has been going
>  My son Joshua was dx'd 8/97 and I have not only recorded every BG,
> injection, basal, bolus but I have kept EVERY log book for the past
> years!!!   My big question to any of you out there who wants to
> is...........WHY??  !!!   ...:-)

> sylvia
> mom to Joshua

Originally it's good to bring to the doc, to make adjustments and to see
if there are any recurring problems.  Over time, it is easier to make
adjustments by knowing what has happened in a similar situation in the
past.  I personally go through cycles and constantly need to make
adjustments.  I don't need to see something recurring for 3 days before
I can react to it.  I will be better able to adjust my food, doses etc.
when I mow the lawn, or do my exercize.  It is best to keep a record of
events, like stress, exercize, etc. to help with those adjustments.
Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
Sometimes I'm the dog, sometimes I'm the hydrant.