Re: [IP] Changing site

On 2 Dec 2000, at 11:05, Quinton and Sara Runyon wrote:

> That was another one of my questions Amy...Do most of you always use your
> stomach or move to other locations as I am worried about using my stomach to
> much.

So far, I actually prefer to use the outside of my right thigh.  For
some reason, with the left thigh, I seem to bang it frequently and
then it gets achy.  In my stomach, I seem to need to change them
more frequently (itchy, achy or higher bgs)

So far, those are the only sites I've even *tried*.

I'm considering using the hip next time.  Though hubby will have to
get involved with that one and he'll balk at that.