Re: [IP] Recording your boluses and BG's

> I woke up this AM and thought about this question that has been going
> around.
>  My son Joshua was dx'd 8/97 and I have not only recorded every BG,
>  every
> injection, basal, bolus but I have kept EVERY log book for the past
> 3.5 years!!!   My big question to any of you out there who wants to
> respond is...........WHY??  !!!   ...:-)
> sylvia
> mom to Joshua

That can be VERY useful for those who have not obtained a pump.
Imagine the claims examiners surprise when you provide that to
them when they say they need records to show the need for a
pump.    ;>)      Otherwise, it is good habit for helping to make
diagnosis and determination of corrections.