Re: [IP] Changing site

> << .Do most of you always use your stomach or move to other
>   locations as I am worried about using my stomach to much.
> I use my stomach for sites most of the time, but occasionally use my
> hips too.  I have tried my thigh -- it felt too weird, and I have
> never tried my arm.  How comfortable is that?  Any problems with
> moving throughout the day when the site is in your arm?
> Kelly

I mostly use the Tenders in the tummy, but I also like the short
Rapids in the arm for a change.  I'll wear them with an Arm Thing to
hold my pump.  Sometimes it will slip a bit, but can be easily hiked
back up the arm.  I made my own AT to fit my biceps snugly.  No
other problems with movement noted.